IC Design – Chip Integration Engineer
Our mission is to enable display manufacturers and content creators to disrupt the visualization market with immersive ultra-high resolution, life-like, true holographic displays. With the Swave team you will create a new world where holographic displays give everyone the power to visualize the impossible, collaborate and accomplish more.
Role and responsibilities:
For a young startup in Leuven, Belgium, we are looking for a talented VLSI engineer to participate in the design of a state of the art holographic semiconductor memory ic.
- You will investigate, evaluate, and integrate commercial high-speed interface IP into our chip, i.e. HDMI, PCIe, MIPI CSI and DSI.
- Responsibility for top level simulations with leading CAD tools including SPICE and HDL. Knowledge of redundancy schemes, semiconductor memories, DFM and quality assurance.
- Focus on product engineering and manufacturability.
- Report to the Design Director
- MS EE
- Knowledge of leading edge chip scale packaging technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of logic design and modeling, comfortable with circuit design at the transistor level.
- Expert knowledge of scripting languages and semiconductor testing.
- Knowledge of redundancy schemes, semiconductor memories, DFM and quality assurance.
- Able to plan and execute according to tight schedules.
- Is comfortable operating in a lab setting for extended periods.
- Team player, excellent professional command of English both spoken and written.
Location: Leuven, Belgium. Some remote work is possible.
Apply at [email protected]