Digital Holography – Algorithm Development Expert
Our mission is to enable display manufacturers and content creators to disrupt the visualization market with immersive ultra-high resolution, life-like, true holographic displays.
With the Swave team you will create a new world where holographic displays give everyone the power to visualize the impossible, collaborate and accomplish more.
Role and responsibilities:
- Key contributor applying her/his expert knowledge in design and development of CGH algorithms
- Responsible for development of scalable computational approaches generating full-parallax digital holograms
- Expert team member working with the systems and photonics teams on development of prototype systems
- Master / PhD in Computer Sciences or EE
- 5+ years experience developing algorithms for digital holography systems
- Expert knowledge of computer generated holography domain
- Strong software skills and experience developing commercial and/or open source software are a must
- Experience building technology demonstrators is a strong plus
- Proven record of Python programming is a strong plus
- Proven record of CUDA and/or HPC programming is a strong plus
- Experience with developing AI based approaches is a strong plus
- Hands-on, pragmatic approach to solving complex challenges
- Capability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
Location: Leuven, Belgium. Remote work options.
Apply at [email protected]