It nicely introduces the key ideas and concepts and gives a good overview over the project. While quite a few things have evolved since this talk was given there is only one important change to be aware of:
The type called
swave.core.Stream[T] in the talk is now called
Here we list all known talks and presentations related to swave.
If you’d like to add one, please submit a PR!
- “swave - Reactive Streams in Scala” presented at scala.io 2016 (Oct 2016)
- Slides: /talks/2016/scala.io/index.html
- “swave - Reactive Streams in Scala” presented at ScalaDays 2016 @ Berlin (Jun 2016)
- Slides: /talks/2016/scaladays/index.html
- Video: https://youtu.be/htwmROeki0c
- “swave - A Preview” presented at SCALAR 2016 (Apr 2016)
- Slides: /talks/2016/scalar/index.html
- Video: https://youtu.be/0jq0-Ph2gpM